Six bonus tracks from the pop star’s headlining performance at Lollapalooza Brazil will be included in the new version.
Attention… again! Miley Cyrus spilled the beans on Monday (April 25) that a deluxe edition of her new live album is coming.
Miley Live (Deluxe) arrives Friday via Columbia Records and features six new tracks: “WTF Do I Know,” a mash-up of “Mother’s Daughter” and “Boys Don’t Cry” featuring Anitta, the second version of unreleased track “You,” “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart,” Plastic Hearts highlight “Angels Like You” and 2008 Breakout-era single “Fly on the Wall.”
As the former Disney Channel star’s debut live album, Attention features the likes of “Party in the U.S.A.,” “The Climb,” “See You Again” as well as “We Can’t Stop” (mashed up with Pixies’ “Where Is My Mind?”), “Midnight Sky,” and a thrilling cover of Blondie’s “Heart of Glass.” Even the oddball Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz make an appearance, with “Dooo” making the cut.
- Indie Pop Music Playlist To Keep You Motivated During Your Holidays
- Indie Folk Music: New Releases To Keep You Happy All Summer Long
- Interview: Mysterious, Experimental, Magical Graphic Live Performance and Music Production by GrayBeat
- 10 Indie Pop Songs To Update your Music Playlist For The Next Weekend
- Picks for Sunday: 10 Indie Pop Singles & Albums to Update Your Playlist and Boost Your Mood
Despite the standard version of the album being recorded during the pop star’s headlining set at the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest in February, it appears the bonus tracks were recorded during her performance last month at Lollapalooza Brazil, where Anitta joined her onstage for a surprise duet and she dedicated “Angels Like You” to late Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkin.
Cyrus announced that she tested positive for COVID-19 after returning home from a week of shows in Latin America on the same day she released the live album.
Below is Miley’s announcement of Attention: Miley Live (Deluxe).