Thanks to Selena Gomez, Britney Spears is considering some new tattoos.
On Thursday (Mar. 31), the “Circus” singer shared a photo of her fellow pop star’s latest tattoo, a watercolour rose dripping down her back.
“I’m not really into tattoos but dear God … how beautiful is this ????” Spears captioned the snap. “@selenagomez has inspired me to get another one.”
- Pop Music Playlist To Brighten Your Day: Alt-Pop Eletro-Pop, Lofi Pop & More…
- A Dive Into the Best of Pop, Pop-Rock, Dance Music and More
- The Best New Pop Music to Listen to This Week – A Recent Selection of Songs You Should Hear
- Interview: The Official 4PM Is the Perfect Artist for Those Who Love R&B, Soul and Pop
- Fantastic Artists To Listen To Who Made This A Great Week For Indie Music
She already has a number of tattoos, including one on her lower back that is often visible in the dancing videos she frequently shares on Instagram. When Gomez saw the sweet shout out, she commented, “I love you forever and always.”
The “Baila Conmigo” singer stopped by Live With Kelly and Ryan earlier this year to reveal the inspiration behind her latest body art. “It means a couple of different things,” she explained. “Me and Cara [Delevingne], one of my best friends that I’ve known for — I was maybe 16 when I met her — she calls me ‘Rosebud.’ So, it’s a nickname and I’ve always wanted a rose. Now, I got one and I love it.”
“I have, actually, multiple tattoos with people who have honestly left a significant mark on my life,” she added. “I have one with Julia Micheals, my mom and my best friends.”
Her tattoos are done by NYC-based tattoo artist Bang Bang. On his Instagram page, Bang Bang shared Gomez’s new tattoo, which was stunning. thanking her “for always being wonderful.”